On Monday, September 27, 2010 21:31:42 Will Stephenson wrote: > Vojtech, did you have any problems logging in with this? My Google account > is @gmail.com and it never accepts my password. i had the same problem a while ago. extensive googling told me that in KDE system settings, network, proxy settings, you have to specifically say "connect to the internet directly." by default there's nothing selected. setting this to "direct" worked for me, i.e., google now accepts my password for calendar data & contact list. -- phani. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-kde+help@opensuse.org