List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [opensuse-kde] KDE4-Unstable build with Qt4.6
From:       Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-10 20:00:07

For those who are using the packages from the KDE:KDE4:UNSTABLE:Desktop (This
contains the weekly snapshots of the KDE trunk (future KDE4 4.4 release)), I
would like to indicate that given the fact that today KDE trunk starts to
depend on Qt4.6, we have been working to get Qt4.6 ready and also to have
KDE4:Unstable build with Qt 4.6.

The 4.3.71 snapshot has been built successfully with Qt4.6 for
openSUSE_Factory and therefore it would be required to add the KDE:Qt46 repo
to your list of repositories (zypper/YaST).

Unfortunately not all repo's have finished building yet (due to a very busy
OBS).

Both repositories will be updated on a weekly basis.  But be aware these are
svn snapshots and might not work and comes without guarantee :-)

See also the following post: http://www.kdedevelopers.org/blog/77

Regards

Raymond