List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] thinkpad volume buttons in 11.1 [SOLVED]
From:       Michal Hlavac <hlavki () hlavki ! eu>
Date:       2009-02-04 15:09:05

Michal Hlavac  wrote / napísal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I have latest KDE 4.2 with 11.1 and thinkpad r60. But behavior I am
> describing is same with KDE 4.1.3.
>
> Thinpad volume buttons worked for some time. I don't know what happens
> when it stopped working.
> Strange think is that it works when I create new user. But also after
> some time it crashes.
>
> Stop working means there are no alsa volume changes and no "OSD" when I
> push these buttons. It changes only system volume.

Hello,

I solved this issue. Problem occurs when I enabled keyboard layouts and
added new keyboard layout in Regional & Language settings. There is
option "Keyboard model" which was set to Generic 104-key PC. When I
change it to IBM ThinkPad R60 keyboard it works.

m.

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]