List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] unsubscribe
From:       jfweber () gilweber ! com
Date:       2008-10-17 6:37:49

On October Thursday 16 2008, Anshul Jain scratched these words onto a
coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> To: opensuse-kde@opensuse.org
>
> --

May one enquire as to reasons you feel those lines just above this are
insufficient so we can improve these and perhapsother's will benefit?
They are at the bottom of every list message you receive. Well, at the
bottom of all the Suse lists. I make no representations for other
lists, mind.
HTH

"Science is what we do when we don't know what we're doing" Dr. Alvaro
de Rujula