List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] missing kdebase4-runtime >= 4.1.1
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-08-31 19:25:18

Am Sunday 31 August 2008 19:20:33 schrieben Sie:
> > still beta, so you should not depend on it anyway and kaffeine is on the
> > opensuse DVD.
>
> Kaffeine for KDE 4.1.x isn't and that's what we are discussing, not KDE
> 4.0.x.

So? the one for KDE4 is beta, so you should not rely on it. There was no
recent stable release, so there is no need to get anything new from the repo.

Theoriginal  complain was about people not being able to install/update their
daily used apps. this is bogus. If you use it daily, you do already have it
installed (or on a DVD) and hence you do not lose anything, if you cannot
update.

Sven