List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-kde] suse 11/kde4: how to define "number  kde-windows"
From:       Oddball <monkey9 () iae ! nl>
Date:       2008-03-28 18:17:28

Julien Michielsen schreef:

> Sorry, don't understand this, in particular "Right-click in the little
> pager window, on the taskbar....(where you have 2 of..)"
> I do have one taskbar at the bottom with three icons: an icon of a
> house to start up konqueror for the home dir, one "configure
> panel"-icon and a console icon. None of these points to a pager icon,
> and also the confi- gure panel gives no option to install a pager
> icon. Did you get the pager icon installed at the installation? I
> didn't when installing suse-11.

Ah, well than right click on the desktop ad widgets, ad pager to taskbar.
Rightclick in pager, and you can make as many desktops as you like ;)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball         (Now or never...)

  Besturingssysteem:  Linux 2.6.25-rc5-git2-5-default x86_64
  Current user:  oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
  System:  openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha3
  KDE:  4.00.66 (KDE 4.0.66 >= 20080313) "release 6.1"