List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] kde media daemon really gets on my nerves.
From:       "Kristian Alvestad" <antikristian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-31 7:05:25

On one of these you have the option of allways ignoring it in the future. Do
this,
and you will not be bothered by more than one. I think it is called
"do nothing" or something like that
.
If you do this with the one handled by suse, you can change it's behaviour
later by right-cliking an icon on the taskbar (do not remember which
unfortunatly), or (at least in 10.1) you can change it in yast somewhere.
Sorry I can not be more precise, but I have not got my own computer in front
of me.

--
Helsing Kristian Alvestad