List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] Problem with KNemo and KMail
From:       Alvin Beach <abeach () deepvision ! ca>
Date:       2005-09-05 11:07:58

On Sunday 04 September 2005 22:57, Shriramana Sharma wrote:
> OK I just tried this, but the difference from Mozilla is that Mozilla
> immediately translates SLE to suse-linux-e utt suse.com in the address box
> but KMail does that only after I hit Ctrl+Enter.
>
> Does that tally with your experience?

Yes and no. It depends on how you have the "autocompletion" setup. Try this:

1. Right click on the To field
2. Select Text Completion
3. Select the type of autocompletion you would like. You probably have it set
to Manual (which requires Ctrl+Enter). My guess is that you want "Short
Automatic"

Hope this helps,

Alvin

--