List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] RE: Problem with CD-ROM Drive
From:       Lugg William H Civ OO-ALC/MASFE <William.Lugg () CISF ! AF ! MIL>
Date:       2004-10-27 11:44:55

Well, Last night I went home a tried the fix recommended by S. Kratz (whose
email I unfortunately deleted) and found after installing Powertweak that
the autoeject option was already set to 0.  So, I'm back to square one.  Are
there any other thoughts on how to correct the problem described below?

Thanks.
-----
Bill Lugg
Software Engineer,
     MilStar AF Command Post Terminal Software Support
     OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil <mailto:william.lugg@cisf.af.mil>
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.  -- Romans 8:28