List:       suse-kde
Subject:    RE: [suse-kde] Inserting Line breaks in the Greeting
From:       Lugg William H Civ OO-ALC/MASFE <William.Lugg () CISF ! AF ! MIL>
Date:       2004-09-21 15:00:04

Turns out that when I edit the string in KEdit and just hit the Return key
where I want to break the line, the clipboard carries that over to the
greeting.  By the way, /n (and \n, for that matter) doesn't work.  But,
that's OK, it's solved now.

-----
Bill Lugg
Software Engineer,
     MilStar AF Command Post Terminal Software Support
     OO-ALC/MASFE, Peterson AFB, CO

William.Lugg@cisf.af.mil
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.  -- Romans 8:28