List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] resetting (sub-) menu structure - and returning to defaults for KDE 3.2 in SuSE 9.1
From:       Janus Sandsgaard <lister () janus ! dk>
Date:       2004-08-15 22:36:25

Which file contain configuration for the submenus in KDE3.2? How do I return
to default for submenus and the K-menu.

What I for sure want to change is the menu entries that comes when right
clicking on a picture file. I replaced the default .kde (KDE 3.2, SuSE 9.1)
with my old now - but I now realize that I prefer the old one with a primary
entry for Kuickshow. Also I now notice that old menu entries now contains old
entries from a demo version of CrossOverOffice etc.

Janus

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.