List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Kmail, crypto-plugin, sig11
From:       Stefan Lucke <stefan () lucke ! in-berlin ! de>
Date:       2004-02-25 5:53:25

Hi,

just installed suse 9.0 and I get sig11 for some mails.
Starting kmail from terminal the messages are:

stefan@jarada:~> gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature status flags: 4
gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature found email: <modified1@address1.mail>
gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature found email: <modified2@address2.mail>
*** KMail got signal 11 (Crashing)

To cv the sig11 stuff I have to remove the two crypto plugin from kmail's setup.
Mail sender changed somthing in his MS outlook setup that introduced these sig11
Previous mail of him (not signed) didn't crash kmail.

from mail header with sig11:

So were to report this bug: suse, kmail, crypto-plugins, M$, ..

Stefan Lucke