List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Small but annoying problem
From:       Rocco Charamella <rcharamella () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-12-19 16:31:42

I was wondering where the choices that show up when you right click on a file
and go to "Open With" come from. I've got KWrite showing up twice as well as
another application. I'd really like to have them there only once. I've
cleaned up File Associations so that each app is only there once and checked
root's file associations to be sure that the extra entry isn't coming from
there. Any other file I should know about to edit?
Thanks in advance for your help.