List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] KDE 3.2 Beta
From:       Rocco Charamella <rcharamella () comcast ! net>
Date:       2003-11-06 7:08:37

OK, I went and did it. I tried the upgrade via rpm's for 8.2 from the kde
website. I can run some programs from the command line, like I'm in Kontact
right now. But I have no menus and the taskbar is fried. There are menu
entries in all the usual places but nothing shows up under the K menu from
the taskbar. Can anyone help me restore the joy to KDE? I hope so.
Thanks,
sorry sap