List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] 3.1.4er rpms?
From:       "Paul C. Leopardi" <leopardi () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-09-21 2:03:50

Hi all,
I agree with Charles. 3.1.4 is a security update as well as a bug fix.

KDE:
http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20030916-1.txt

I don't understand why nobody on the suse-security mailing list has taken up
the issue of the lack of KDE 3.1.4 RPMs, especially since the problem was
originally noticed by a subscriber to suse-security:
http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-security/2002-Dec/0101.html

Other distros have sent security advisories and created binaries for download:
Mandrake:MDKSA-2003:091
http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/advisories/advisory.php?name=MDKSA-2003:091
RedHat:RHSA-2003:270
http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHSA-2003-270.html