List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Lost fonts after using KDE Font Installer (SuSE 8.2)
From:       Nikola Lecic <nikola () serbianunity ! net>
Date:       2003-07-18 20:57:20

Hello,

This has never happened in earlier versions of SuSE: after simple adding new
truetype fonts from custom directory to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype in
KDE Font Installer (Administrator mode, with ISO-8859-5 AFMs), I have only 3
ugly fonts in my Konsole instead of 15-20 before that. Is it possible somehow
to restore original fonts settings and to have Konsole fonts as before?

Nikola