List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] Going from 3.04 to 3.11 in SuSE 8.1?
From:       "S.Matthew Prastein" <smprastein () mchsi ! com>
Date:       2003-04-27 22:04:58

I'm running SuSE 8.1 PRO, and looking for some hand-holding in going from KDE
3.04 to 3.11.  YOU doesn't provide that option, and I am leary about going the
rpm route without some *detailed* instructions.  Can someone point me in the
right direction?  Or, should I just forget about it until I upgrade to a new
release, sometime in the (more distant) future?
Regards,
Matt Prastein