List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] KMail 1.5.1 and Fixed Font => more problems...
From:       Markus Kohli <kohli () webdeko ! com>
Date:       2003-04-22 14:32:24

Hi List

I have/had the following problem:
When I switched to fixed-font view with the key 'X', KMail didn't show the
mails with fixed font width, but there was no font at all (just plain white
space). I've changed the font in the control panel for fixed widht font from
Fixed[Sony] to Clean, and KMail now shows the Text.
BUT: Opera 7.1 (b) doesn't show any fonts anymore since then... Switching back
to the Fixed[Sony] font doesn't do any good, just can't get Opera to display
that fonts anymore...
I have included a screenshot of the Opera startupscreen...
Does anyone know that problem?

TIA

Markus

--
	  My doctor says my blood type is C double-positive.