List:       suse-kde
Subject:    [suse-kde] kbear-site-manager-daemon
From:       Andreas Bauer <andreas.bauer () students ! jku ! at>
Date:       2003-03-31 13:16:00

Hello together

I have here a very nasty little daemon, that always shows up in my Kicker
(where the littel icons like for Licq etc, show up).

Doesn't matter how often I turn this thing off, it always comes back.
Something in Kbear is broken (it won't start) and propably there is the
option to turn this off. As I don't need Kbear I never tryed to make it run.

Anyone an idea how I get rid of this little pain.

Thx
Andi

--
Bomb Texas! They too have oil.