List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] SuSE 8.1 + KMail 1.5
From:       Richard <ratcheson () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2003-02-25 3:16:20

On Monday 24 February 2003 1:37 pm, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
> On Monday 24 February 2003 14:52, Thomas Satzinger wrote:
> > Hi to all
> >
> > after updating to KDE3.1, and so to KMail 1.5 i do have the following
> > thing:
> >
> > When deleting an mail from a folder it does not appear in the trash, it's
> > simply gone.
> >
> > Where can i change this?
> >

> > Thanks
> > Thomas
> Look in Settings->Configure Shortcuts and see what the action for the Del
key.
> In my configuration Del do "Move message To Trash" and Shift+Del do "Delete
> message".
> --
Here;s an interesting thing, If you delete a message before it shows as read,
it will be sent to the trash, If you wait until it changes to read, it goes
away permanently.

Could be a neat way to move stuff to the trash for looking at later..  make
the delay to automatically read messages a little longer than it takes to
select and delete puts it in the trash.

ra