Op zondag 2 februari 2003 17:45, schreef Andrew Williams: > Richard Bos wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I'm getting the the error message below from rpm; > > # rpm -ivh pixieplus-kde-0.3-256.i386.rpm > > file /opt/kde3/share/mimelnk/image/x-pcx.desktop from install of > > pixieplus-kde-0.3-256 conflicts with file from package kdelibs3-3.1-46 > > > > One of the 2 rpms should release (pixieplus-kde) the file. > > Did you get anywhere with this? I deleted pixieplus-kde in order to be > able to install kdelibs3. No, I just wanted to let suse know, that this problem exist. Just to prevent future problems. I think that the package can be installed with force though. I see, I forgot the mention the problem version, being 7.3 > Two other packages caused problems: kdeaddons-sound (missing > dependencies) and kdeutils-printing (missing altogether). > I don't think kdeutils-printing has wandered into other packages > because I had no complaints from any other rpm installs. Maybe someone > else mentioned this but skimming the mail headers did not show anything. You can get a updated version from: http://linux01.gwdg.de/apt4rpm/freshrpms.html, look for the component "suse81/packman-i586". (instruction are at: http://linux01.gwdg.de/apt4rpm) -- Richard Bos Without a home the journey is endless -- To unsubscribe, email: suse-kde-unsubscribe@suse.com For additional commands, email: suse-kde-help@suse.com Please do not cross-post to suse-linux-e