List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] How to install the KDE 3.1 ?
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2003-02-01 21:23:28

Op vrijdag 31 januari 2003 19:05, schreef Ben Rosenberg:
> Actually, gwdg.de use to be quite fast until more and more people
> started using apt. It's a question of supply and demand. I've heard that
> more apt repositories should be coming online soon...but who knows.

Me ;)  It's there.  And it provides apt repositories for SuSE-7.1 and up!
But... it provides the base and update components only.
Perhaps the ftpadmin can be asked to have the kde components added to the
respective repositories.

Starting point is:
ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/MIRROR.suse/
and of course:
http://linux01.gwdg.de/apt4rpm

--
Richard Bos