List:       suse-kde
Subject:    Re: [suse-kde] problems with kdm after update to kde 3.1 on suse linux 8.0
From:       Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-01-31 20:23:04

Hi Steffen!

Because kdm configuration is not so difficult, I would suggest that you use
the original kdmrc from the rpm and configure kdm again from scratch.

The original kdmrc which is insalled through rpm is located in
/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm.

Don't forget to symlink /opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc to
/etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kdm/kdmrc

Perhaps this solves your problem.

Greets,
Daniel