List:       suse-isdn
Subject:    Re: [suse-isdn] About two channel connection to internet
From:       Alexander Steppke <vario () uni ! de>
Date:       2003-05-01 21:01:47

Asaf Yurdakul wrote:
> Hi
> I cant speak German.So I write english.
> I have fritz card usb v.2.0. I can connect to isdn interner service
> provider (ISP) via this card on windows2000 with _two channel_ (128 Kb/s)
>
> And I expert it on Suse 7.1 linux .I have set up it correctly .But I can
> connect to isdn ISP only _one channel_ (64 Kb/s) .I want to connect with
> two channel (128 Kb/s). I wonder should I have any other command script.
> Please help me.
> Best regards...

Hi Asaf,

you have to check your setup. The ippp-driver from Suse Linux 7.1 is
capable of connection with two channels. I do not know the exact options
for your system but your ppp-daemon has to allow multilink connections.
Try to look in yast for multilink and maybe you should read the section
about multilink in the manpage for the pppd.

Best regards
Alexander Steppke

--
Um die Liste abzubestellen, schicken Sie eine Mail an: