List:       suse-informix
Subject:    RE: [suse-informix] Informix SE 7.24 UC8
From:       bill.allison () bsw ! co ! uk
Date:       2001-08-02 17:24:17

Hi

I think if you post this request on usenet in comp.databases.informix you
will get good assistance.

For your interest we use Informix Dynamic Server - Workgroup Edition 7.30
UC10 and 7.31 UD1 on Red-Hat 6.2 and Suse 7.0 with no problems in a
production environment. One instance has run 15 months non-stop!

Regards
bill Allison