List:       suse-ham-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-ham-e] IRLP on Suse 9.1
From:       root <root () w7ntf ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2004-07-23 23:24:42

Please let me know if you get any results on your query. I am
running IRLP (EchoIRLP) here, stn3482, and wish to
move it over to SuSE v9.x.  According to a friend of mine,
it is not all that hard to use other flavors of Linux
for IRLP. We are going to make an attempt around the
middle of August to move my IRLP node from RedHat 9.0
to a SuSE v9.0 box. If I am successful at that, I will
them be able to run a single linux box for all of my
applications. On a SuSE box, I run a full time Linux FBB
BBS with all of the native AX25 stuff, in addition to TheBridge
for my EchoLink Conference Server. The goal is to run
one linux box in order to free up the extra resources
for other things.  If I am successful, I will share my
experiences with the list.  Meanwhile, please share yours
as well. I'd love to hear from anyone else trying to do
this. Thanks!

73,

Gary, W7NTF

----