List:       suse-ham-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-ham-e] Re: Re[2]: [hamz] Aux serial port CF card
From:       "doc" <kd4e () arrl ! net>
Date:       2002-09-08 0:46:32

Nothing in their regular stock.  I wrote asking about a 16-pin
connector for the Z but do not have high hopes for a response.

Any of the PDA's out there use the same type of connector?

Not sure what is in that little box they attached to the connector
but am certain it should be easily duplicated ... or perhaps a
pigtail rigged to get it away from the Z

doc