List:       suse-domino
Subject:    [suse-domino] Fixed: Domino HTTP service on SLES 9 box [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From:       Paul.Corrigan () ssat ! gov ! au
Date:       2006-08-23 20:58:35

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who responded. The issue in the send was the linux service
postfix (sendmail) was still running. After I stopped that, http was able
to take port 80. Yahoo!

Thanks again, Paul

Paul Corrigan
IT Services - SSAT National Office Melbourne
Phone (03) 9954 0751 (Spec. 560 751)
Fax (03) 9244 9751

----- Forwarded by Paul Corrigan/NatAdm/SSAT on 24/08/2006 06:57 AM -----

             Paul
             Corrigan/NatAdm/S
             SAT                                                        To
                                        suse-domino@suse.com
             23/08/2006 08:19                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                        Domino HTTP service on SLES 9 box
                                        [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

                                       |-----------------------|
                                       | [ ] Urgent(24 hrs)    |
                                       | [X] Normal(24-72 hrs) |
                                       | [ ] Low(72+ hrs)      |
                                       |-----------------------|
                                       |-------------------|
                                       | [X] Unclassified  |
                                       | [ ] In Confidence |

Morning everyone,

I'm hoping someone can give me a solution to a problem I'm having. I'm
trying to run the domino http service on a SuSE 9 Linux box, unfortunately
even though I've disabled the firewall, apache, and our virus checker
(Trend Micro) ... I'm still unable to get the domino http service to run.
Have a missed a service that linux has in the background? ... Any advice
would be great.

Thanks, Paul