List:       suse-domino
Subject:    [suse-domino] eo-* files in datadir and now in tmp
From:       Rainer Traut <tr.ml () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-04-18 8:53:26

Hi,

does anybody know where these files come from?
We deleted them via cron at night but now our tmp dir is filled up hourly.

Seems these are binary attachments and domino does not delete them
when they are attached or detached from a database?

This is a problem now in 6.54 for us because up to 6.53 these files were
in the domino data dir but now are in the tmp dir.

Thanks
Rainer