List:       suse-domino
Subject:    [suse-domino] Problem shutting down Domino using rcdomino
From:       sblayney () casott ! on ! ca
Date:       2004-05-12 18:56:28

I am using the Domino scripts that came SuSE.  They work well at starting
the server, but they don't shut it down properly.  What I am finding is
that the server shuts down but the server controller doesn't.  The script
waits for 2 minutes and then runs NSD to force all running processes to be
killed.  Is there a modification that anyone knows of that will shut down
the server and the controller?

Scott Blayney, CLP
Lotus Notes Administrator
Children's Aid Society of Ottawa