List:       suse-domino
Subject:    Re: AW: Re: [suse-domino] Antwort: [suse-domino] domino and spamassassin
From:       trainier () kalsec ! com
Date:       2004-01-12 17:42:45

Doesn't the white/blacklist in spamassassin work with domino?
I, personally, don't ever want to see the message, if it fits criteria.

Seems like the white/black list method would be a lot more up-front
administration labor, but much less maintenance labor.
I'll be looking for a spam solution for our domino box as well.

TimR

mos@cpm-o.de
01/12/2004 12:34 PM