List:       suse-domino
Subject:    [suse-domino] Problem with "Dispatching messages" into Domino Router
From:       Fabiano Felix <felix () getnet ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-10-23 14:30:28

Hello All,

I'm having a big problem with "dispatching messages" into a Domino
router (version Lotus Domino (r) Server (Release 6.0.2CF2 for UNIX).
This server receives a great number of messages to route (in and out).
I'm using a SLES8+SP2a+domino-runtime, and my machine has 2 Intel
processors with Hyper-Threading. I detected a problem with HT (the
Domino process was using only 1 processor, and virtually I have 4). When
I disable this feature, this problem doesn't occurs (I believe that it's
the principal problem).
Like mentioned above, this server doesn't send messages, and I receive
the message "dispatching messages". Many messages are accepted, but only
some of these are sent. I have others 2 servers (a W2K and a RH 7.2)
that functions correctly, but none of them have HT processors. I like to
know that if someone have this problem too, or if that someone has some
idea about this.

Regards,

Fabiano Felix