List:       suse-domino
Subject:    Re: [suse-domino] Antwort: [suse-domino] Antwort: [suse-domino] Starting
From:       trainier () kalsec ! com
Date:       2003-03-25 14:39:02

I was actually told by IBM, not to use the 'domino' script.  That's
interesting that their redbooks tell you to.  Hmm.
We just have a script that calls /opt/lotus/bin/server -s
The script resides in /etc/init.d/ and we have a symbolic in
/etc/init.d/rc3.d

Tim Rainier
Unix Systems Admin., Kalsec INC.
Email:  trainier@kalsec.com