List:       suse-domino
Subject:    Re: [suse-domino] Domino R6 on SuSE 8.1 - Installation - DISPLAY environment
From:       "Tom H Smith" <abner () austin ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-12-13 2:19:56

The setup is no longer browser-based in R6. You need to export your
display (something like the following):

# DISPLAY=:0.0
# export DISPLAY

if you're doing this locally. Otherwise you'll need a machine name before
the :0.0.

Then when you run http httpsetup it'll pop up a swing-based GUI thingy to do
all
the same configuration steps as in the browser before. I had to find this
out
the hard way myself.

HTH,
Tom