List:       suse-domino
Subject:    Re: [suse-domino] How to use Server.Load under Linux ?
From:       wr () ip-web ! de
Date:       2002-07-11 14:51:51

Hello,

hm. I'v read the documentation and used it.
Or did you try to run it on the server?
I remember the way to do is to install it on a (WIN)-Client and run it
against the server from there.
Maybe you can use wine, but I don't see much sense in that.
Did you try RTFM?

Wolfgang Rosner
IP-Web GmbH
IT Service & Training
Oskar-von-Miller-Straße 21
D-92442 Wackersdorf

Tel.: +49 (0) 94 31 / 79 05 07
Home Office: +49 (0) 96 33 / 91 97 74
Cell: +49 (0) 170 321 68 52
Fax.: +49 (0) 94 31 / 79 05 08
http://www.ip-web.de
wr@ip-web.de

                                                                                      \

                      BLeonhardt@analyt                                               \

                      ek.de                    To:       suse-domino@suse.com         \

                                               cc:                                    \

                      10.07.02 09:06           Subject:  [suse-domino] How to use \
                Server.Load under Linux ?
                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Hi,

there is a tool named "Server.Load" from Lotus to make some
performance-tests ...
... does anybody know how to use this tool on domino ...
... wasn't able to run it ..

> -(

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bruno Leonhardt