List:       suse-domino
Subject:    [suse-domino] Re: Antwort: Re: [suse-domino] adminp crashes
From:       BLeonhardt () analytek ! de
Date:       2002-07-01 6:30:47

hi,

after changing the language you have to reinstall your domino !

just rename notesdata to notesdata.old and reinstall the domino after the
installation rename notesdata to notesdata.new and notesdata.old to
notesdata ... then copy all *.ntf from notesdata.new to notesdata and
start your domino ...

... try it again ...

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bruno Leonhardt