List:       suse-beta-e
Subject:    using self compiled kernels
From:       Peter Czanik <pczanik () fang ! fa ! gau ! hu>
Date:       2001-09-12 19:03:29

Hello,
I couldn't get any of my self compiled kernels to work. When I try to boot
them, they stop without any further error messages at:

Nothing more happens, only good-old reset button helps. SuSE kernels seem
to work fine, but I prefere to use self compiled kernels on servers...
I have tried to compile from linux.rpm, kernel-source.rpm, both with
default and custom configurations. Bye,
Peter

Peter Czanik			GAU Faculty of Agriculture
pczanik@fang.fa.gau.hu		http://peter.czanik.hu/