List:       suse-beta-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-beta-e] Next beta
From:       Lenz Grimmer <grimmer () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-07-31 8:19:09

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Kenneth Lind wrote:

> When will the beta testing for the next version of suse begin?

It will still take a few weeks - we just started creating the first
internal snapshots. The first public beta is scheduled for the 3rd week of
August. We will announce the availability on this list - stay tuned.

Bye,
	LenZ
 Lenz Grimmer                                           SuSE GmbH
 mailto:grimmer@suse.de                       Schanzaeckerstr. 10
 http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/            90443 Nuernberg, Germany
       We are in bondage to the law so that we may be free.