List:       suse-axp
Subject:    [suse-axp] Install 8.1 on alpha XL (ARC console)
From:       "Franco Tassone" <franco.tassone () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-10-19 14:04:30

Hi all,

I'm trying to ftp-install suse axp 8.1 on an alpha XL233, it has only ARC
console, so I cannot boot directly the boot cd.
I cannot find any pointers for helping me in installing 8.1 with ARC
console, so ... anybody of you has already managed this installation ?
Can you kindly give me some pointer/hints to start the ftp-install ?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Franco Tassone