List:       suse-axp
Subject:    Re: [suse-axp] reiserfs, ext3 on axp
From:       Stefan Reinauer <stepan () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-01-31 14:20:39

* Marcus Gellert <mgellert@agnld.uni-potsdam.de> [020115 14:27]:

> Hi!
>
> Has somebody experience with other filesystems (than ext2) for suse-axp?
> Is it possible to use reiserfs or ext3? Or do I have to expect problems
> e.g. because of the bsd-style disk label?

I have some boxes running on ext3 and reiserfs. Ext3 root fs needs a bit of
fiddling with mk_initrd if you want to keep ext3 as a module, but it works
pretty nice and stable here since some months now.

Best regards,
  Stefan Reinauer

--
Ok hex 4666 dup negate do i 4000 dup 2* negate do " *" 0 dup 2dup 1e 0 do
 2swap * e >>a 2* 3 pick + -rot - j + dup dup * e >>a rot dup dup * e >>a