List:       suse-axp
Subject:    how to disable auto-boot?
From:       Alex Angerhofer <alex () chem ! ufl ! edu>
Date:       1994-01-10 19:58:41

Hi list,

I have a problem with my AS250. A while back I set my boot settings to
auto-boot on the SRM console with
>>> set auto_action boot
Now, this turns out to be a big nuisance since I can't boot from the
floppy or CD. Obviously, the auto-boot works quite fine to the extent
that it seems impossible to interrupt it. Thus, I don't know how to get
the SRM console prompt back which would be necessary to reset the
switch.
Any ideas of how to solve this problem would be very welcome.

Best regards, Alex.

--
Dr. Alexander Angerhofer
Associate Professor of Chemistry