List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: Antw: [opensuse-autoinstall] Feature: Add <location> tag to <file_script> to get file script fro
From:       Joschi Brauchle <joschi.brauchle () tum ! de>
Date:       2012-11-16 9:41:34

Hello Jochen,

well, yes, your example is for a normal script, like an init/post/chroot
script, right? There, the "location" tag exists and works nicely.

But I would like to use a "location" tag inside a "file_script" tag,
inside a "file" tag, like so:
-----------
   <files config:type="list">
       <file>
         <file_path>##some filename###</file_path>
         <file_permissions>644</file_permissions>
         <file_owner>root:root</file_owner>
         <file_contents><![CDATA[
### SOME FILE CONTENT ###
]]></file_contents>
         <file_script>
           <interpreter>shell</interpreter>
           <location>### remote URL -- This tag is not working
###</location>
         </file_script>
       </file>
   </files>
-----------

This does not work for me...

 From the file XML schema, it looks like only "source" and "interpreter"
are valid inside the "file_script" tag. Hence, my feature request.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Joschi Brauchle, M.S.

Institute for Communications Engineering (LNT)
Technische Universitaet Muenchen (TUM)
80290 Munich, Germany

Tel (work): +49 89 289-23474
Fax (work): +49 89 289-23490
E-mail: joschi.brauchle@tum.de
Web: http://www.lnt.ei.tum.de/

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]