List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: Antw: Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] partitioning and skiplist
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-07-03 15:15:41

On 03.07.2012 17:10, Jochen Schaefer wrote:

> the problem here is that I need something like a filter since we have about 63x4 multipath
> devices at the moment and I was told that we can reach about 1000 devices in productive
> environments :-).
>
> And we want to install the os on /dev/cciss/c0d0 or /dev/xvda, ...

what about?
<skip_key>type</skip_key>
<skip_value>CT_DISK</skip_value>

or <skip_key>driver</skip_key> or <skip_key>bus</skip_key>

I'm sure there is something common between the sdX devices.
Look at the ayast_probe

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Contact (Haujobb)" by Seabound