List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] partitioning and skiplist
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-07-03 14:57:30

On 03.07.2012 15:22, Jochen Schaefer wrote:

> I want to prevent the partitioning of all /dev/sdxxx devices by autoyast. How to achieve that?
> Regarding to Uwe's blog I can use the skip_list feature. But I'm uncertain about which
> skip_key and skip_value to use?

     <listentry>
       <skip_key>name</skip_key>
       <skip_value>sda</skip_value>
     </listentry>
     <listentry>
       <skip_key>name</skip_key>
       <skip_value>sdb</skip_value>
     </listentry>
     <listentry>
       <skip_key>name</skip_key>
       <skip_value>sdc</skip_value>
     </listentry>

should work of course but maybe there is something all sdX devices have
in common?
Have you tried yast2 ayast_probe and compared the drives? Like I
describe here? http://suse.gansert.net/?p=499

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Breathe (Acretongue)" by Seabound