List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] running /usr/share/YaST2/clients/ayast_setup.ycp without interaction
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-07-02 13:45:55

On 02.07.2012 15:41, Jochen Schaefer wrote:
> Hi list,

> we are using an unsigned repo during installation. When running ayast_setup.ycp afterwards
> (with just network configuration) it stops and
> requires a confirmation to accept the unsigned repo. How to avoid this confirmation?

on SP2 that does not work but on openSUSE since a while. The ayast_setup
from openSUSE should work on SLES11 SP2 too. Maybe that's an option.
ayast_setup setup filename=my.xml dopackages=no

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Merging Oceans" by ROTERSAND