List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] SLES11 SP1 : vftspd Server autoconfig not possible.
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2012-07-02 12:15:24

On 11.06.2012 18:38, Hans-Joachim Ehlers wrote:

> I try to configure vsftpd on a SLES11 SP1 system via an XML file but ... neither \
> the GUI nor the CLI give me an option to select the vsftpd as the preferred FTP \
> server. In the GUI ( Autoinstallation - networkservices - ftp server ) the option \
> for the vsftp is greyed out. Also the way to configure the system for vsftpd usage \
> and then get the XML file via "yast clone_system " gives no vsftpd config.
> Is this a bug or a feature ?

hm, I was able to reproduce that. On the first sight it looks like a bug
in yast2-ftp-server but I'm not 100% sure because when I looked at the
code it was okay and might be a problem in the yast2 package bindings.
Can you open a bugreport for it?

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net
listening to: "Atlas" by Covenant