List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] sles 11 install - mount by UUID for has issues
From:       Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova () suse ! cz>
Date:       2010-03-11 17:39:57

> [somewhat OT]
> I can't see that bug, or many others for that matter.  (Seems that any
> bug that applies to SLES, even if it also applies to OpenSUSE, is marked
> private.)
>
> Is there a way to gain (read) access to these bugs,

Yes. Ask someone to add you to Cc of that bug or to change the bug's
visibility. Don't know if anyone involved in that bug is entitled to do it,
but certainly Novell employees (Uwe, me,...) are.

> or are they
> intentionally restricted to Novell employees only?

Nope. It's just that hardly anyone has incentive to change default visibility
assigned by bugzilla (which is calculated according to who filed the bug,
which product it is filed against ... etc. etc. it's complicated). Even if the
bug is "harmless" and contains no customer or security sensitive data

fB.
--
  \\\\\              Katarina Machalkova
  \\\\\\\__o          YaST developer