List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Update network driver
From:       Stefan Hinker - Sun Solution Center - Benchmark Center Germany <Stefan.Hinker () Su
Date:       2006-10-24 13:04:34

I understand you want to boot a system with a network driver not
supported by the initial network boot system, right?

IIRC, you could create a new initrd using mkinitrd.  The easiest way to
do this is to install a target system manually (once), create the new
initrd file there, and work with that.  Read the man pages to mkinitrd
and initrd.

hth
stefan

--
Stefan Hinker
Sun Solution Center - Benchmarking  Tel: +49 6103 752-300