List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Partitioning problem: /boot auto-added
From:       Frank Steiner <fsteiner-mail1 () bio ! ifi ! lmu ! de>
Date:       2006-09-08 10:35:31

Uwe Gansert wrote

> I have attached a patch for autoinst.ycp
> After you have applied the patch, you need to recompile AutoinstStorage.ycp

Yep, that works :-) I couldn't detect problems with other configurations
(with extended partitions), but we always specify everything and don't
let anything be chosen automatically, so I can't tell about possible
side-effects in that case.

Thanks a lot! Now we can handle our servers :-)

cu,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner   Web:  http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/