List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Mounting a previously made sw raid partition
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-06-14 10:21:38

On Saturday 10 June 2006 05:27, Serge Wroclawski wrote:

> >> It goes through the installer, but when I boot into the OS, it doesn't
> >> mount the partition. If I log in and run "mount -a", it mounts fine.
> >
> > SUSE Linux version?
>
> SLES 9.
>
> I can also provide the actual XML but I didn't want to flood the list.

can you use scripts to fix the mounting problem instead? I have problems to
reproduce it here and while testing your scenario, I think I found a bug in
SLES10 :(

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@suse.de
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de/~ug